IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Five tracking collars for Sale!
Dudeman042
post Oct 28 2008, 08:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,596

(2) F&L tracking collars. Frequencies 219.809 & 219.872. These are rechargeable collars and come with a charger. Both were cleaned, tuned, tested, and had antennas replaced by L&L electronics, less than a year ago. Collars have been used only a couple of times since tune-up. Neither has a tree switch. $180 for both collars and charger, buyer pays shipping.

(2) Wildlife Materials HLPM-3190/3280 Magnum. Frequencies 217.565 & 217.605. These collars have changeable batteries. Neither has a tree switch. $100.00/each, buyer pays shipping.

(1) Quick Track Long Range collar. Frequency 219.884. Sealed battery collar. New battery in spring of last year. No tree switch. $110, buyer pays shipping.

I would take $450.00 for all. Collars located in Tallahassee, Florida. All are in very good working order. I have cut back on the number of dogs I have and don't need these collars any longer. If interested or you would like pictures email me at dudeman042@yahoo.com and I will respond back with them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Knot-On-Call
post Oct 28 2008, 06:07 PM
Post #2

Forum Advisor

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

I have some buddies who like to go in the Strip Joints and their wives would like to purchase all of them Shock Collars to keep track of their whereabouts. Would this be illegal due to potential permanent neck burns ? or would you recommend the wives just place those collars on their ankles? And I am assuming using them below the belt would be "Cruel and Unusual punishment." Any legal experience on this application?
On second thought, the wives better stick to their Lie Detector and Tazer treatments for wayward husbands.
Thanks,

K-O-C

--------------------
Knot-On-Call
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 06:53 AM